Friday, October 26, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award







It is always an honour to be recognized by one's peers!

Many thanks to LexFlNatural for nominating Shakara Natural Tips for the Versatile Blogger Award. Wow!!! What a surprise. I am truly humbled and view this as an honour to be recommended by such an admirable blogger. 


The RULES are as follows:
·      Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
·      Share seven random facts about yourself
·      Nominate fifteen fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly
·      Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
·      Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post



Seven Random Facts about Stephanie:


Ø  I was born in Germany

Ø  I’ve lived in Africa, Europe and North America

Ø  I LOVE chocolate, to be precise fair-trade chocolate, I literally eat a bar a day!
Ø  Nothing can separate me from books, I love reading.
Ø  TV shows I watch: Desperate Housewives (to bad it’s concluded), The Walking Dead, The Nanny, Mrs. Marple and Murder she wrote! Lol
Ø  My Favourite Film Genres are: Horror and Fantasy

Ø  Music: I am a huge fan of Kelly Rowland and Destiny’s Child!




And the Nominees Are…



Once again, thank you. I am completely flattered.

My continuous gratitude also goes to my #followers #new followers. Thank you for taking time to click the “like” button on this page, share my posts and comment. I LOVE YOU GUYS!






No comments:

Post a Comment